Sunday, March 20, 2011

Transfer

max-5, originally uploaded by Herman Brandt.
In my life long jurney, aquiring knowledge is something that has always been very important. The thirst for knowledge was transfered to me through my father, who challenged me every day of my life, as well exposing me to a variety of things. At this point in my life, I still have a great thirst for knowlege, but due to the amount of knowledge aquired over the years, I feel an increasing need to transfrer this knowledge. My clients son, Max, was hanging out in the office with me, and kept asking to shoot photos, I gave him my film slr camera, and while I was trying to shoot him with the camera, he was mimiquing every single move I made with my dslr! We both ended up on the floor pointing at each other, only difference, he could not hold the camera. Hilarious!!! But it is crazy how we can change and impact children lives if we expose them to things early.

No comments:

Post a Comment