Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Herman V.Brandt Photography- Run away editorial photoshoot

In life we all run away from different things, these could be stress, fear, pain, growth, responsabilities, and more. The concept for this editorial resulted from a look into the journey of my my life, and is depicted by displaying the complete opposite, running away. In the real world of Herman V.Brandt, I tend to put the car on drive, push the pedal to the metal and face adversity, challenges, fear, failure, growth, and pain. This does not mean I do not run into these things, I just choose to take my chances at facing them rather than giving into them. Remember, though the shots do not always go in the basket when you shoot, they NEVER go in when you do not shoot, so shoot the ball!


Herman...

No comments:

Post a Comment