Sunday, March 27, 2011

Herman V.Brandt Photography fashion photoshoot with miss Norway Melinda ...

In the fall of 2009 I purchased my first DSLR camera with the simple intent to capture good photographs of my previous passion, custom sneakers. This video displays the culmination of a year of sleepless nights studying, reading and playing with my camera. For this shoot I had a full team for the very first time, Diana Taylor from Lillian Taylor Cosmetics for make up, Courtney B. Willis from Babes Styling Studios for hair and stylist, Chriss and DJ as assistants. The clothes were pieces of the latest collection of Philadelphia designer Michael Thomas, and the beautiful model Melinda Elvenes, current Miss Norway was kind enough to travel from NYC to Wilmington Delaware where my studio is located to rock the camera, and that she did. Finally the flawless 1965 Pontiac Boneville was kindly provided by Ed Massey from Yummy Tummy Foods. Though this day was full of obstacles, it resulted in amazing photographs and a dream come true. This is the first step towards tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment