Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Herman V.Brandt Photography @ Philly Fashion Week Spring '11


So more and more people ask me how is it like to do what I do with Herman V. Brandt Photography, is it fun? can i come with you? unfortunately very rarely can I take people with me for work, but this is one of the exceptions. My friend Dustin Davis, to whom I thank for this footage and the assistance provided during the event, came along with me to give me a hand while using the experience as an opportunity to network. This should give you a little idea on how the shows go, enjoy...
Photos available here and here

Here is the slideshow with the photos for day 1 of Philly fashion week runway show photographed by Herman V. Brandt Photography


And here are the photos for day 2 of Philly fashion week runway show photographed by Herman V. Brandt Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment