Friday, April 22, 2011

Herman V.Brandt meets Vice President Joe Biden

I was honored to be a guest for the annual YWCA breakfast this year where I got the opportunity to meet Vice president Joe Biden. The invitation was extended to my by photographer friend Paul Pruitt, who put me in position to get the chance to chat with the Vice President and exange a couple of jokes, and I must say he was actually pretty funny. The breakfast outlined some of the organizations achievements for the past year, goals for the year to come and fundraising/donation options to support the organization, whos focus is to eliminating racism and empowering women. Some trully inspiring stories where shared and it was a blessing to hear them, and meeting the Vice President was the icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment